All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAmoral, shrouded in secrecy, and answerable to one, Section 31 is the mysterious covert operations division of Starfleet, a rogue shadow group committed to safeguarding the Federation at any cost. Doctor Julian Bashir sacrificed his career for a chance to infiltrate Section 31 and destroy it from within. Now it's asking him to help it stop the Breen from stealing a dangerous new techlogy from the Mirror Universe-one that could give the Breen control over the galaxy. It's a mission Bashir can't refuse-but is it really the shot he's been waiting for? Or is it a trap from which even his genetically enhanced intellect can't escape?
- Author BiographyDavid Mack is the author of numerous Star Trek novels, including the USA Today best-seller A Time to Heal and its companion volume, A Time to Kill. Mack's other novels include Star Trek: DS9: Warpath, Star Trek Vanguard: Harbinger, Star Trek: S.C.E.: Wildfire, and numerous eBooks and short stories. Mack also cowrote two episodes of Star Trek: DS9, Starship Down and It's Only a Paper Moon.
- Author(s)David Mack
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight196 g
- Width104 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.48Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.