Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the mission he began in Unification, Starfleet Ambassador Spock endeavors to impart the logic of the Vulcan way to a small band of Romulans eager to unite the Romulan Empire and the planet Vulcan. But unbekwnst to them, a Romulan spy has joined the ranks disguised as a Unification sympathizer. Deceived by this traitor, Spock and his students are taken hostage. Fearful that Spock's kwledge of Federation security will fall into enemy hands, Starfleet dispatches its best ship, the U.S.S. EnterpriseTM 1701-D, and most respected captain, Jean-Luc Picard, to secure the hostages' release. Spock's former shipmate from the original Starship EnterpriseTM, Ambassador McCoy -- over one hundred forty years old, but still as feisty as ever -- is brought in to consult on the negotiations. Their situation is further complicated when Captain Montgomery Scott confiscates an out-of-service starship and effects his own daring rescue of Spock. Picard must w find a way to preserve the Federation's security and prevent a war while treading a mindfield of danger and deadly Romulan politics that threaten his ship, his crew, and the Federation he serves.
- Author BiographyMichael Jan Friedman is the author of nearly sixty books of fiction and nonfiction, more than half of which bear the name Star Trek or some variation thereof. Ten of his titles have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list. He has also written for network and cable television, radio, and comic books, the Star Trek: Voyager(R) episode Resistance prominent among his credits. On those rare occasions when he visits the real world, Friedman lives on Long Island with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Michael Jan Friedman
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek: The Next Generation
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.