All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description* The lead up to the next movie begins here! Following their encounter with the extradimensional entity kwn as Q , Captain Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise continue their five-year mission into unexplored space. * Cotains the stories Behemoth, Eurydice, and The Tholian Webs from issues #41-46.
- Author BiographyA highly imaginative and engaging writer who's written stories for some of the biggest characters in comic book history, including Batman and Superman, Mike Johnson also has the distinction of having scripted more Star Trek comic book stories than any writer ever. Seriously. Johnson's first work with IDW was in 2009, when he wrote the miniseries Star Trek: Countdown, a well-received prequel to the 2009 J.J. Abrams film. Following Countdown, Johnson would go on to write many more Star Trek stories, including (but not limited to) Star Trek: Khan, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, Star Trek: Nero, the crossover Star Trek/Green Lantern, and both of IDW's ongoing Star Trek series, the most recent being Boldly Go with artist Tony Shasteen. An almost life-long Trek fan who was watching the original series in reruns as a child and Star Trek: The Next Generation from day one, his favorite characters are Data and Spock. Tony Shasteen has been an illustrator and graphic designer since graduating from the Art Institute of Atlanta with a degree in Visual Communications. His work has been featured in publications such as Communication Arts, Playboy, and Spectrum. He lives in the tranquil suburbs of Atlanta with his wife, two sons, and as many cats as possible.
- Author(s)Mike Johnson
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width165 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Artist(s)Tony Shasteen,Cat Staggs
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.