All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the smash-hit Cartoon Network animated series, the second volume in this fantastic new pocket-sized series makes the Star Wars Galaxy a whole lot bigger, faster and boiling with action! Bridging the gap between Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones and the forthcoming Episode III, these epic tales find Star Wars legends Obi-Wan Kebi, Yoda and Mace Windu battling to stem the advance of the Separatist battledroids as they swarm from planet to planet. And for Anakin Skywalker, the dark side beckons...Featuring the gorgeous art style of genius cartoon creator Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack), this is a jump to light speed for Star Wars lovers of all ages!
- Author BiographyWelles Hartley is a relative newcomer to comics having contributed to Dark Horse Presents before working on several Star Wars titles. Matt & Shawn Fillbach have inked and pencilled various short stories in Star Wars Tales.
- Author(s)Matt Fillbach,Shawn Fillbach,Welles Hartley
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2004
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleStar Wars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour comic strip
- Width134 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.