All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn out-of-this-world crochet adventure, the Star Wars Crochet kit offers a fun and interactive experience by including a full-color paperback book with step-by-step instructions for crocheting Star Wars' most memorable characters, plus yarn, a crochet hook, a needle, stuffing, and safety eyes. With instructions for twelve different characters and eugh materials for two complete projects -- Yoda and a stormtrooper -- your crochet collection can also soon include Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Jabba the Hutt, and many other favorites. Use the force of crafting to create this amazing cast of characters with Star Wars Crochet.
- Author BiographyLucy Collin learned to crochet as a child, taught by her grandmother. But it wasn't until she had children of her own and discovered she could use her slightly rusty crochet skills to create amigurumi characters and cute toys that her obsession was born. Nine years later, Lucy has combined her passion for designing creatures and characters with her love of science fiction and fantasy. She has published patterns in magazines such as Inside Crochet and Crochet Gifts and created the patterns for the book Hollywood Crochet. She lives in West Sussex, England.
- Author(s)Lucy Collin
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatGeneral merchandise
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunder Bay Press
- Weight454 g
- Width259 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine66 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.