Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- AU $13.38Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSure, everyone kws that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father, but how many people really kw the secret of Darth Vader's paternal lineage? Everyone's heard of Jedi Knights such as Obi Wan Kebi and Mace Windu, but what about Plo Koon, Ti Shaak, and that snake-haired blue lady - what was her name? We kw what a Wookie is and looks like, but what kind of creature is Yoda? Who built the Death Star? What's the difference between a Storm Trooper and a Clone Trooper? Who is Queen Amidala, and why does she look just like her handmaiden Padme? Why are there only two Sith lords at any given time? Did Boba Fett die in that desert pit or t? How many languages can C3PO speak? Who is emperor Palpatine, and what's his relationship to Darth Sidious? And what, for heaven's sake, is the Force anyway? The world of Star Wars is full of questions like these, and though any die-hard fan can answer them - and just about every twelve-year old boy with access to a TV set or a an X-Box - most people are a little foggy on all the details beyond the basics. For moms and dads who would like to make heads or tails of the 'Star Wars universe, for kids who can't get eugh of it, for 20-something year olds who don't remember a time 'before' Star Wars, for the avid, rabid collectors of everything 'Star Wars,' and for anyone who still feels a stalgic tingle whenever they see the opening line, 'A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Star Wars: Fandex Deluxe will be a fun, handy, and indispensable guide to the universe created by George Lucas.
- Author(s)Christopher Cerasi
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFandex Family Field Guides S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content Notefull colour photographs & illustrations throughout
- Weight418 g
- Width108 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statement75 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.