Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $77.94Trending at AU $90.10
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $34.90
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $9.90Trending at AU $10.14
- AU $22.91Trending at AU $23.45
- AU $14.64Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $13.80Trending at AU $27.48
About this product
- Product InformationThe Star Wars universe erupts into the 3D fighting genre with Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi. As part of his plan to crush the Rebel Alliance, Darth Vader has called upon Arden Lyn, a master of the fighting style known as teräs käsi. Her mission: destroy Luke Skywalker and his friends in a tournament-style competition spanning nine settings taken straight from the original trilogy of Star Wars films.<br><br>Fighting in the name of the Rebel Alliance are Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Princess Leia Organa. Meanwhile, the forces of evil include a Tusken Raider, a pig-faced Gamorrean, bounty hunter Boba Fett, and Arden Lyn herself. The Dark Lord of the Sith might even present himself should he deem the situation worthy (and you can bet that he will).<br><br>In addition to the eight playable characters, there are also several who can be unlocked via unique methods. These include Mara Jade (from the Star Wars books and Mysteries of the Sith), Darth Vader, slave Leia, a Stormtrooper, and a Mandalore named Jodo Kast. (See "Codes/Cheats" above to learn how to access each.)<br><br>All characters fight with punches, kicks and the weapons with which they are most often associated. For example, Luke might wield his lightsaber against the gaffi stick of the Tusken Raider, while Chewbacca's bowcaster could face the BlasTech rifle of Boba Fett. Even secret Force techniques can be unlocked, so that the Force can actually be with you.
- GameStar Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi
- PlatformSony PlayStation 1
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorAnimated Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year1997
- Game Special Features<li>Take on a variety of computer-controlled opponents or challenge a friend to a Teras Kasi Duel<br/><br/><li>Explore environments of the Star Wars universe including Dagobah, Cloud City, and Endor<br/><br/><li>Learn the ways of the Jedi as Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- iamsandman711 May, 2016by
Oldie but a goodie
Although the graphics are very dated (ps1 here, after all), and it takes a bit to get the knack of the moves, once you break the game in, it's fun in the way only good "Mortal Kombat" style games can be
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jedi-apostle28 Jul, 2013by
A must have for star wars fans. May the force be with you...........always
I only play two games on my playstation, Masters of Teras Kasi and Gran Tourismo. This game allows you to choose a star wars character and fight all the other characters in a one-on-one tournament style game. Each character has unique moves and weapons. You can unlock a few special characters as you defeat all the other characters. You can also of course play head-to-head with your friend. This is not an on-line game so you don't need internet to play. My favorite part of the game is the lightsaber duels against Darth Vader, Mara Jade or Luke Skywalker. Darth Vader can even use lightning. I wish they would make a modern version of this game along with Rock'n Roll Racer but oh well.
- joeydacollector03 Oct, 2006by
Star Wars Killer Instinct's
well,its a good fighting game has a couple o draw backs the bad story. But since i like star wars i give it a 4.you can use boba fett,darth vader,han solo,some girl with a machine hand wich right now i don't know the name,Luke,Leia (with boussh) or even the dancer leia,a storm trooper,arden lyn,a boba fett clone if youve read the comics its the guy that has another mandalorian armor,and other characters like chewbacca. The game can be a hit if youre thinking about a combo game,like killer instincts well this is a star wars killer instincts with out fatalities.Theyre's special moves to have youre opponent moveless,theyre's to ways of fighting,weapons and hand to hand,when you have a gun you can shoot laser's doing the traditonal ryu's hadoken(sub zero's ice),the light saber is just a sword with a lot of power,and more combos than you could dream of. th replay value is the highest in my point of view.NEVER EVER PLAY THE GAME WITH OUT A MEMORY CARD,youre ranks,secret character and records would be erased so get a memory card first. Read full review
- i_should_be_pay...31 Jul, 2009by
Quite Classic I must say
Now I'll flat out tell you that the game play is repeatable and, at times, laborious. The reason I keep playing it though? Because it's classic Star Wars charachters wailing on each other!!! Not the B.S. prequal characters or any of the current cartoon crap that has cheapen the Star Wars legacy. Leia has a double light saber before it was introduced in Episode One! The characters and story are what make this game enjoyable... thought the light sabers don't slice through people. What's up with that???
- darkjediknightm...06 Jun, 2008by
STREET FIGHTER COMES TO THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE!!
THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS GAME. SOMEONE AT LUCASFILM FINALLY REALIZED (10 YEARS AGO) THAT STREET FIGHTER WAS A POPULAR GAME SERIES AND DECIDED TO FOLLOW SUIT WITH THE STAR WARS CHARACTERS. IT'S FOR ALL THE STREET FIGHTER FANS AS WELL AS STAR WARS FANS. THIS GAME FEATURES LUKE, HAN, LEIA, CHEWBACCA, BOBA FETT, A STORMTROOPER, A TUSKEN RAIDER, ARDEN LYN, AND A GAMORREAN GUARD. UNLOCKABLES ARE MARA JADE, JODO KAST, SLAVE LEIA, AND THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH HIMSELF, DARTH VADER!!!! THE SAD PART IS THERE AREN'T MORE CHARACTERS, BUT CONSIDERING THE GAME'S AGE AND WHEN IT WAS MADE, IT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I BOUGHT IT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND'S SON AS A GIFT CUZ HE LIKED MINE SO MUCH. HE LOVES STAR WARS LIKE I DO.