All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the screenplay of the movie, Star Wars: Episode III, the vel brings the epic full circle, revealing at last just how the young Jedi, Anakin Skywalker, became the most evil villain in the galaxy, Darth Vader, and father to Luke and Leia. When the vel opens, the Clone Wars are still in full cry, and numerous Jedi have already been lost. Anakin is struggling with his dual life: Jedi Knight and husband (in secret) to Padme Amidala. The time is drawing near for the machiavellian Darth Sidious--the Sith Lord determined to wrest control of the galaxy from the Republic--to draw tight the ose he has been creating around Anakin Skywalker...and create a new Sith Lord with unmatched dark-side Force powers...Possibly the most anticipated Star Wars movie of all time, Star Wars: Episode III at last tells the tale of how the young Jedi Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader, the most feared villain in the galaxy. The vel will go behind the scenes into the characters' thoughts as well as expand on scenes seen in the movie.
- Author BiographyMatt Stover is the author of five previous novels, including Star Wars: Shatterpoint: A Clone Wars Novel, Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Traitor, and Heroes Die and The Blade Of Tyshalle. He is an expert in several martial arts. Mr. Stover lives outside Chicago.
- Author(s)Matthew Stover
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Wars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/03/2011
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.