All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionCould a Jedi knight use his light saber to deflect a beam from a phaser? Which aliens are cooler: the Cardassians or the Chazrach? Have any Federation ships ever made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs? And most important, in a fight between the Empire and the Federation, who would win? Ever since Princess Leia's starship hovered into sight on the silver screen, fans of Star Wars and Star Trek have been debating these questions. Now, side by side, they can line up aliens, techlogy, story points, weaponry, and heroes from the two great science fiction/fantasy stories of our age. For fans everywhere, this volume offers detailed information about both universes, as well as trivia, quizzes, quotes, and information drawn from these two iconic settings. So phasers on stun and light sabers at the ready! It's time for the duel to begin.
- Author BiographyMatt Forbeck has worked full-time on games and fiction since 1989 with many top companies, including Adams Media, Games Workshop, Mattel, Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Wizards of the Coast, and WizKids. He has designed collectible card games, roleplaying games, miniatures games, and board games, and has written short fiction, comic books, novels, nonfiction, magazine articles, and computer game scripts and stories. His work has been published in at least a dozen different languages.
- Author(s)Matt Forbeck
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date07/09/2015
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.