CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Hamid finds out that his little blind sister is to be sold to a beggar, he runs away with her from their mountain village to a town. But, in the town, they are alone and there doesn't seem to be any way to find a new home. Then they hear of a nurse who works with street children and Hamid does something desperate to help his sister.
- Author BiographyPatricia St.John is a skilled storyteller and a well loved and respected author. Her books have captivated children for over fifty years. All her titles have been reprinted many times and there are currently eleven in print. Total sales of English editions of her books stand at over 600,000 copies. Patricia St John is probably the best-known children's author on the Christian market. Up to her sudden death in 1993, she was constantly active in her local Coventry community keeping 'open house' to the children in the council estate where she lived. A wonderful writer whose books are models of clear Christian teaching combined with excellent story-telling skills.
- Author(s)Patricia St. John
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/07/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest Age8-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.