Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Edinburgh in August. A group of people, drawn to the city for the forthcoming Festival, meet for the first time, little kwing that the events of this long hot summer, and the arrival of Angelique Pascal, a talented and beautiful violinist, will throw their lives into turmoil. Angelique Pascal is in Edinburgh to headline at the Festival's finale and her fiery spirit is already making waves. Tired of being controlled by her overbearing tutor, Albert, Angelique finds herself yearning for a moment's respite from both the constant touring and the restrictions of her celebrity status. But when events take a sinister turn and Angelique must flee in terror from all that she has kwn, she finds safety in the most unexpected place. Starburst is the enthralling new vel from the bestselling author of An Ocean Apart. Combining intrigue, passion and suspense, this is storytelling of the highest quality.
- Author BiographyBorn in Dundee in 1950, Robin Pilcher is married with four children. He has been an assistant film cameraman, PR consultant and a farmer.
- Author(s)Robin Pilcher
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width125 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.