All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those needing or desiring an understanding of the structure, chemistry, properties, production and uses of starches and their derivatives, this title includes specific information on corn, wheat, potato, rice, and chapters on rye, oat and barley (including waxy barley) starches. It also presents various application trends for starch.
- Author BiographyJames BeMiller is Professor Emeritus of Food Science at Purdue University, as well as being the Director of the Whistler Center for Carbohydrate Research. He has had a long and distinguished academic career having published over 150 academic papers, with a strong focus on starch and carbohydrate chemistry research. At various times he has sat on the board of the American Chemical Society, the American Association of Cereal Chemists, Institute of Food Technologists, American Institute of Chemists, and the International Union of Biochemistry.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/02/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleFood Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1590 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJames N. BeMiller,Roy L. Whistler
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.