Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA star is how you kw it's almost night. As soon as you see one, there's ather, and ather. And the dark that comes doesn't feel so dark. What if you could have a star? From acclaimed author Mary Lyn Ray and two-time Caldecott Hor winner Marla Frazee comes this tender, evocative - and profound - exploration of stars both near and far.
- Author(s)Mary Lyn Ray
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintBeach Lane Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width211 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marla Frazee
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $13.24
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.49
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.