All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionTwinkling in the night sky, stars have inspired wonder and amazement in us since ancient times. They have guided our journeys and inspired our poetry and art, but until recently we have kwn very little about them. Now, through new instruments and techlogy, we are learning more about stars every day-from their dusty beginnings in nebulas to their spectacular ends as supervas. Award-winning science writer Seymour Simon gives you a closer look at the stars.
- Author(s)Seymour Simon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width260 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.