All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionReady to learn HTML5 programming? Start Here! Learn the fundamentals of programming with HTML5-and begin building your first standards-based web pages from the ground up. If you have absolutely previous experience, problem-simply start here! This book introduces must-kw concepts and getting-started techniques through easy-to-follow explanations, examples, and exercises. Here's where you start learning HTML5 * Create a web site using HTML5 tags in a simple text editor * Use semantic tags to make your pages easier to layout and find * Draw in HTML5 using the canvas element * Embed audio and video in your web pages * Get HTML5 to work in older browsers * Develop your future skills in web design
- Author BiographyFaithe Wempen, M.A., is an adjunct instructor of Computer Technology. She develops web sites and writes and teaches online computer training.
- Author(s)Faithe Wempen
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.