All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMost of this book will focus on core MongoDB functionality. We'll therefore rely on the MongoDB shell. While the shell is useful to learn as well as being a useful administrative tool, your code will use a MongoDB driver. This does bring up the first thing you should kw about MongoDB: its drivers. MongoDB has a number of official drivers for various languages. These drivers can be thought of as the various database drivers you are probably already familiar with. On top of these drivers, the development community has built more language/framework-specific libraries. For example, NoRM is a C# library which implements LINQ, and MongoMapper is a Ruby library which is ActiveRecord- friendly. Whether you choose to program directly against the core MongoDB drivers or some higher-level library is up to you. I point this out only because many people new to MongoDB are confused as to why there are both official drivers and community libraries - the former generally focuses on core communication/connectivity with MongoDB and the latter with more language and framework-specific implementations.
- Author BiographySeyed Hossein Ahmadpanah is currently the manager of R&D Software Department at the Zentex Co. He was born in Tehran. He holds a Bachelor of Information Technology. He is currently Computer Teacher in Shohadaye Motalefe High School.
- Author(s)Seyed Hossein Ahmadpanah
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.