All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains practical and expert advice on how to start and run a safe, ethical, profitable tattoo & body piercing studio. This easy-to-follow volume is one of the first business guides available for tattoo artists - and even entrepreneurs with studio experience - who want to set-up and run their own successful tattoo and/or body piercing studio. With more than a decade of hands-on experience as a tattoo artist and studio owner, authors Kate Mueller and Tanya Howe provide expert guidance on the essential aspects of running a safe, ethical, and profitable business, including: developing a sound business & marketing plan; understanding safe tattooing and piercing procedures; setting up shop - location, equipment and supplies; finding and interviewing great artists and piercers; and, guidance on working with clients and employees.
- Author BiographyKurtis Mueller is the founder, owner, and operator of Jaded Body Arts. He has more than a decade of experience in the business and teaches tattooing and piercing techniques. Tanya Howe is a writer and editor with a keen interest in body art.
- Author(s)Kurtis Mueller,Tanya Howe
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Width216 mm
- Height248 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.