All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionStart Smart is a step-by-step guide, created to help early stage entrepreneurs navigate the business plan writing process. The book provides concise and clear insights into the most important sections of a business plan: 1. Vision, Mission and Concept 2. Industry and Business Analysis 3. Market Research 4. Financial Viability 5. Marketing 6. Building Your Team By the end of this book, you should have the foundation that you need to write a solid business plan. To learn more about how Start Smart can help your business, visit www.startsmartgh.com.
- Author BiographyStart Smart was founded by Juliana A. Taylor in 2011 to empower African entrepreneurs, through the provision of business and financial literacy tools. She has a strong interest in entrepreneurship and looks forward to contributing towards the development of African businesses. Juliana holds a BA in Economics from Princeton University and a Masters in Management Studies from Duke University's Fuqua School of Business. She has also spent time working for Google in Ghana on its business and university outreach initiatives, and Accenture in Washington, D.C. as a consultant for federal, private sector and nonprofit clients.
- Author(s)Juliana a Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.