All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery answer is inside you. This thoughtful journal pairs insightful quotes with prompts that spark reflection through writing, drawing, list making, and more. Wherever you're headed, these pages will help you get there - and gain a deeper understanding along the way.
- Author BiographyMeera Lee Patel is a self-taught artist raised in America by the New Jersey shore, where she swam the bright waters and climbed cherry blossom trees until she grew old enough to draw them. Her illustrations are inspired by the magical mysteries of nature, the quiet stories that lace through everyday life, and the bold colors of her native India.Meera lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. Visit her online at www.meeralee.com, or follow her work on Instagram @merelymeeralee.
- Author(s)Meera Lee Patel
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintParticular Books
- Weight222 g
- Width143 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.