All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA record 21.6 million students attended American colleges and universities in the fall of 2012. Of those students, the U.S. Census Bureau says, more than 4.4 million were in the 15-19 age bracket, the market primed and ready for the advice dispensed by college consultants. The experts at Entrepreneur zero in on this growing marketing and show education enthusiasts how to turn their passion into profits with a college planning and consultant business.
- Author BiographyEntrepreneur Media, Inc. is the premier content provider for and about entrepreneurs. Their products engage and inspire every day with advice, solutions, and resources that fuel the bold and independent way entrepreneurs think. After 31 years, nobody reaches more growing businesses. Entrepreneur Press is a leading small-business trade publisher, providing aspiring, emerging, and growing entrepreneurs with actionable solutions to every business challenge--ultimately, leading them from business idea to business success. Eileen Figure Sandlin is an award-winning writer and the author of 18 nonfiction books. She also has written more than 800 articles and thousands of newsletter articles. Sandlin is a professor of business communication, interpersonal communication and English at a major Midwest university.
- Author(s)Eileen Figure Sandlin,Entrepreneur Magazine
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStartup Series
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Content NoteWorksheets
- Weight299 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.