All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to serve a community need, assist citizens, or advocate for animals--your aspiration is a ble one and likely an ideal mission for a nprofit organization. The experts at Entrepreneur show you how to turn your desire for change into a successful--and satisfying--business. This indispensable guide helps you determine if your business idea is nprofit or for-profit, understand and identify their business mission and vision, staff and run a lean operation, select and manage a board of directors, manage finances to the satisfaction of the IRS, find a location and set up shop, master fundraising, use social media and other cost-effective outreach, and manage sustainability and growth. All startup steps are supported by insider kwledge from successful entrepreneurs, dollar-stretching tips, missteps to avoid, resources, and more.
- Author BiographyBased in Irvine, CA, Entrepreneur Press provides aspiring, emerging, and growing entrepreneurs with actionable solutions to every challenge, leading them from business idea to business success. The author of several books in the Start Your Own series, Cheryl Kimball is the Director of Development and Community Relations for a New Hampshire animal shelter and president of the board of directors for the New Hampshire Farm Museum.
- Author(s)Cheryl Kimball,Entrepreneur Magazine
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStartup Series
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight285 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.