Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionStart a Business Step-by-Step Workbook is designed for people who want to start their own business. It is a comprehensive hands-on workbook that gives the Entrepreneur a logical progression in creating a road map for their business. The Start a Business Step-by-Step Workbook includes instructions on how to use the workbook, a brief discussion of the topic in each section, definition of the terms, formulas for completing your financial projections, examples of the discussion material, formulas, and hands-on exercises. Once you have completed the Start a Business Step-by-Step Workbook you will have a business plan that will guide you in starting and developing your own business.
- Author BiographyFounder and President of Start a Business in Arizona, LLC, Jeanne A. Estes, created Start a Business in Arizona, LLC with the mission to help Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners start and develop their businesses successfully. After listening to individuals who want to start their own businesses but don't know where to start, she started creating a step-by-step workbook that would guide them through laying a solid foundation for a business. Today she shares this workbook with you in hopes it will provide encouragement and guidance in starting your own business.
- Author(s)Jeanne A Estes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.