All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionYou can learn to work successfully as a freelancer online using WordPress, YouTube, Upwork, and Fiverr the way I do by reading this book! Freelancing online is the best thing that has ever happened to my career because I w have the freedom to work anywhere and anytime using my WordPress website, YouTube channel, Upwork profile, and Fiverr gigs. You can use this book to build a complete system that works for you today to get started and advance your work as a freelancer online based on what is working for me today. If you want to get an hourly job you can work online that pays more than what you are doing right w, you might find the Upwork section of the course very helpful. If you immediately want to have something to show for your work online, you might enjoy learning how you can make your first $20 fast using Fiverr gigs. If you want a business system where clients find you and all you have to do is show what you do on your website and on YouTube, the WordPress and YouTube sections will powerfully combine for you the way they do for me! If you are hiring freelancers to grow your business online or you are serving clients w, you can use this book to build a system for quickly hiring freelancers to help you! I have hired hundreds of people on Upwork and spent $5,000+ on Fiverr buying gigs to allow me to spend more time doing the most valuable work. I have managed hundreds of clients and learned the hard way what works and what does t work to scale a freelancing business online. Thank you very much for your interest in learning to start a freelance business with me today and I hope to see you in the book soon!
- Author BiographyI, Jerry Banfield, am hoping to be of service to you today through this book! How did you get here with me? In 2011, I moved in with my wife and launched an online business focusing on video game addiction in an attempt to avoid dealing with any of my other problems. In a few months, I changed my business to selling tshirts because I realized there was no money in video game addiction. A year after starting my business, I dropped out of my criminology PHD program at the University of South Florida to run my business full time which by then had changed to helping clients with Facebook and Google ads based on my experience failing to do them successfully for myself. In 2013, I starting sharing everything I knew for free on YouTube because I hoped it would help me get more clients. By April 2014, I was nearly bankrupt after failing at 15+ different business models. I was also nearly dead from trying to drink the pain away and fortunately the fear of death motivated me to get into recovery. Being in recovery motivated me to focus more on being of true service to others and less on what I would get out of it. I started making courses online with Udemy which soon turned into my first real business. I partnered with as many talented instructors as I could and learned from top instructors how to get my courses the most sales. In 2015, I tried making some inspirational videos sharing what I learned in recovery and got an amazing response on YouTube. To make the background on my videos more interesting, I started making the inspirational videos while playing video games. To make a more helpful website, I hired a freelancer to convert the videos into blog posts including this about page originally. By 2016, the Udemy courses I was teaching had made nearly $2 million dollars in sales with me receiving over $600,000 of that. Things went so well on Udemy that Udemy decided to launch a new pricing policy in April 2016 that reduced sales by 80% sitewide which encouraged many instructors to leave. Since I did not take the hint, Udemy chose to ban me based on what they said were policy violations despite my best efforts to work within the rules. Now I am trying out live streaming video games both for the self-help message and the hands on tutorials that I watch when I am playing a new game. Again I take another leap of faith in my business online which I hope is for the right reason of being in loving service here with you.
- Author(s)Jerry Banfield
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.