All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers practical hands-on help for anyone wanting to start their own business in a range of disciplines. If you are one of the thousands of people who have expertise you think you can turn into your own business, the Start and Run series shows you how to set about achieving your dreams. Written by experts in their respective interest areas, but always easy to read, these books provide step-by-step coaching for businesses as diverse as bed and breakfasts to teaching English as a second language. All Self-Counsel's Start and Run titles include a free CD with business and marketing tools to help you get going as soon as possible. You too can take advantage of one of today's most popular and profitable business ventures - a coffee bar/tea shop.
- Author(s)Marybeth Harrison,Tom Matzen
- PublisherSelf Counsel Press Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleStart & Run a Business S.
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf Counsel Press Inc
- Out-of-print date29/06/2009
- Content Noteworksheets & checklists
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.