All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a young couple start off on the right foot, helping to ensure that their marriage remains strong and vibrant? This dynamic sixty-day devotional from well-kwn Christian counselor H. Norman Wright is written expressly for pre-engaged, engaged, or dating couples. The <i>Starting Out Together</i> devotional allows engaged couples to spend quality time together, learning what God says about marriage success. This beautifully designed devotional is a practical, inspirational tool that will help prepare couples of all ages for the wonder and mystery of marriage.
- Author Biography<b>Dr. H. Norman Wright </b>is a grief and trauma therapist and a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist. He has been on the faculty at Biola University and Talbot School of Theology, where he taught graduate students in counseling and psychology for four decades. He has authored more than 80 books, including the bestsellers<i> Always Daddy's Girl </i>and <i>Before You Say I Do</i>. Norman and his wife, Tess, live in Bakersfield, California.
- Author(s)Dr H Norman Wright
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/10/1996
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight161 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.