CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.10Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionJanet and Allan Ahlberg's Starting School is required reading for children and parents. Starting School by Janet and Allan Ahlberg is an enchanting picture book for reassuring children who are about to start school for the very first time. The colourful pictures and large, simple text make Starting School the perfect book to be read to and read by children learning to read. Allan Ahlberg has published over 100 children's books and with his late wife Janet, created many award-winning children's picture books. The Ahlbergs' books are nursery bookshelf standards and have been the recipient of worldwide acclaim and awards, including the Kate Greenaway Medal. Look out for these other classics by Allan Ahlberg: Burglar Bill ; Cops and Robbers ; Each Peach Pear Plum ; The One and Only Two Heads ; Son of a Gun ; The Little Worm Book ; Two Wheels Two Heads ; Funny Bones ; A Pair of Sinners ; Happy Families ; Peepo! ; The Ha Ha Bonk Book ; Help Your Child to Read ; Ten in a Bed ; Please mrs Butler ; Daisy Chains ; Yum Yum ; Playmates ; Foldaways ; Woof ; The Cinderella Show ; The Jolly Postman ; The Jolly Christmas Postman ; The Jolly Pocket Postman ; The Clothes Horse and Other Stories ; The Mighty Slide ; The Baby's Catalogue ; Heard it in the Playground ; The Bear Nobody Wanted ; It was a Dark and Stormy Night ; The Giant Baby ; Baby Sleeps ; Blue Buggy ; Doll and Teddy ; See the Rabbit ; Please Mrs Butler ; The Better Brown Stories ; The Boyhood of Burglar Bill .
- Author BiographyJanet and Allan Ahlberg created some of the world's most popular picture books, including EACH PEACH PEAR PLUM and THE JOLLY CHRISTMAS POSTMAN, both winners of Greenaway Medals, and THE BABY'S CATALOGUE, inspired by their daughter Jessica. Janet died in 1994 and Allan, a former teacher, now lives in London.
- Author(s)Allan Ahlberg,Janet Ahlberg
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/1990
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date10/07/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width225 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janet Ahlberg,Allan Ahlberg
- Reading Age5+
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.