All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionNow updated and revised to reflect industry changes in the aftermath of the 2008 financial meltdown! First published in 2007, this unique career guide focuses on the quantitative finance job market. Written specifically for readers who want to get into quantitative finance, this book covers everything you wanted to kw about landing a quant job, from writing an effective resume to acing job interviews to negotiating a job offer. An experienced senior quant, the author offers tons of practical, -BS advice and tips to guide you through the difficult process of getting a quant job, especially in today's weak ecomy.
- Author BiographyBrett Jiu, Ph.D., is currently a professor of economics at a large public university in the U.S. Previously employed as a senior quant at ITG, Inc., and Deutsche Bank, he has worked extensively on both the buy side and sell side of finance. He began his finance career as a quant analyst and trader at RGNCM, a global macro hedge fund in Manhattan. Brett received his B.A. in applied mathematics from Harvard and his Ph.D. in economics from NYU. He has published papers in economics and finance and has been featured in the New York Times and the Boston Herald.
- Author(s)Brett Jiu Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.