All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.61Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe 21st Century is filled with rising entrepreneurs and visionaries who are striving for cutting edge performance strategies. Now, you can learn how to give your nprofit organization a competitive advantage. Find out how the reputation of a nprofit leader can affect the image and success of an organization. Use branding techniques to communicate effectively with your target audience and gain points on how to overcome adversity. Starting a Nonprofit: Leadership, Programs, and Branding will help you implement new ideas. This survival guide edition is packed with everything you need to kw before starting a nprofit organization.
- Author BiographyBrand expert Shanette Carpenter, M.Ed., is well known for her successes in the radio, academic, and consulting industries. Critically acclaimed for her philanthropic causes, Shanette has been featured on major media outlets such as Hot 97 #1 for Hip-Hop and R&B, CW27, Radio Disney, and iPower 92.1. With a commitment to supporting the community, Shanette works in collaboration with Fortune 500 companies to benefit youth initiatives. Shanette is the founder/chairman of PMGT, a strategy firm specializing in executive consulting, development, and branding for nonprofit organizations and businesses. In 2012, Shanette created a curriculum for the course How to Start a Nonprofit Organization at Hunter College. She also launched CDMA Business Model to help teenage entrepreneurs gain real world experience in digital marketing, advertising, media communications and business. By age sixteen, Shanette participated in an advancement computer science program and won awards from Vassar College. Shanette earned her masters in education and bachelor of science degree in public administration from Virginia State University. For more information about Shanette, visit http: //www.ShanetteCarpenter.com.
- Author(s)Shanette Carpenter
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.