All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionCompetition to study English Literature at university is w tougher than ever before. How can you make sure your application stands out? What is expected of you at university? How will you adapt to the changes in teaching, learning and lifestyle? The world of English Literature is an unfamiliar yet exciting one, and clear guidance on how to cope with the demands of university-level study is essential if you want to succeed. Andrew Green takes you from the A level/school/college classroom to the university lecture theatre, covering everything from: * deciding which university and course is right for you * making initial applications * tackling Summer reading lists to the skills needed for studying at degree level: * preparing for lectures, seminars and tutorials * interpreting reading lists and developing your reading skills * applying literary theory * becoming a better writer * referencing an essay and avoiding plagiarism * researching online. Whether you are just thinking about taking English Literature to degree level, or needing help through your university course, Starting an English Literature Degree is the must-have companion.
- Author BiographyANDREW GREEN is Senior Lecturer in English Education at Brunel University, UK. He previously taught English in a variety of schools in Oxfordshire and London, and was Head of English at Ewell Castle School, Surrey. He is author of a series of A-Level student text guides.
- Author(s)Andrew Green
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/09/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.