All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to keeping geese on a domestic and commercial scale. Management of different kinds of geese, including domestic, commercial and ornamental breeds, for the smallholder, farmer and breeder. Coverage includes breeds and breed development, housing, feeding, pasture management, penning and fencing, access to water, breeding and rearing, raising for the Christmas market, marketing, health and showing.
- Author BiographyKatie Thear is a well-known author, journalist and poultry keeper. She has advised on organic and welfare standards for poultry and livestock. The author of 20 books on smallholding, livestock and poultry topics, she also founded and edited Country Smallholding magazine, to which she still contributes. regularly.
- Author(s)Katie Thear
- PublisherBroad Leys Publications Limited
- Date of Publication15/05/2003
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleStarting with ...
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBroad Leys Publishing Limited
- Content Note60ill.(30col.).
- Weight174 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.