All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionUse up your yarn stash to make some practical and pretty baskets that will help organize clutter in any room. Baskets are made holding 2 strands of worsted- #4 weight yarn together. Size: Small6 W x 4 1/2 T; Medium7 W x 5 1/2 T; Large8 W x 6 1/2 T.
- Author Biography<b>Annie s</b> is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. Annie s books are sold through independent retailers and major chain stores worldwide. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight113 g
- Width592 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.