All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's late. Richard and Joyce have just returned home from the House of Lords ather grueling social event that further cements Richard s chance of being promoted. To their astonishment, they find their estranged son, Luke, fast asleep on the sofa. Where has he been? More importantly, why has he come back? And will Luke s demons play hell with Richard s promotion?
- Author BiographyAtiha Sen Gupta has written short plays, long plays and everything in between since she was 13. Her first play Eternally Grateful was a terrible dilemma play about a couple (one secular, one Jehovah s Witness, of course) whose daughter suddenly and conveniently needs a blood transfusion. It didn t end well. Her first full-length play What Fatima Did was commissioned when Atiha was 17 and part of Hampstead Theatre s drama youth group Heat and Light . In 2012, Atiha won the prestigious JugendStuckePreis award for Fatima at an awards ceremony in Heidelberg. Atiha was part of the writing team on E4 s SKINS for three years.
- Author(s)Atiha Sen Gupta
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.