CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth volume in the fast-selling series of high-tech, high-action thrillers created by Tom Clancy and Steve Pieczenik. Tom Clancy's Op-Centre, the series of international thrillers centred on the National Crisis Management Centre in Washington, is w firmly established as a bestselling phemen - a must for techthriller fans around the world. The previous volume in the series, Balance of Power, was yet ather Sunday Times top-ten bestseller. Now that remarkable record is set to continue, with a spectacular new story - State of Siege. After years of handling some of the world's most dangerous international crises, Paul Hood is about to step down from his position as Director of the Op-Centre - only for the latest crisis to erupt much too close to home. A disgruntled group of ex-members of the UN peackeeping force have banded together and pulled off a series of daring robberies. Now they have devised a plan to make $100,000,000. Armed with nerve gas, they enter the UN building in New York and take ten ambassadors hostage, threatening to kill one every half-hour. The international crisis that ensues is beyond anything that Paul Hood has ever faced before...
- Author BiographyTom Clancy's novels include The Hunt for Red October, Red Storm Rising, Patriot Games, The Cardinal of the Kremlin, Clear and Present Danger, The Sum of All Fears, Without Remorse, Debt of Honour and Executive Orders, Red Rabbit and Teeth of the Tiger. Steve Pieczenik served as principal hostage negotiator and international crisis manager while Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. He is also the author of the psycho-political thrillers The Mind Palace, Blood Heat, Maximum Vigilance and Pax Pacifica.
- Author(s)Jeff Rovin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/07/1999
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTom Clancy's Op-Centre
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.