Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Woodrow Wilson's approach to international relations requires ackwledgment of his Protestant faith. In Statecraft and Salvation , Milan Babik delivers a fresh analysis of Wilson's progressive international political thought by examining it within the broader context of the American liberal tradition. The progressive belief that the world in general, and Europe in particular, could achieve peace carried with it a secular hope and a Christian eschatological vision for the future. Babik contends that the ultimate result of this belief devolved to serve a more totalitarian agenda. Statecraft and Salvation traces Wilson's New Democracy to liberal internationalism as an effort distinctly shaped by his faith.
- Author BiographyMilan BabA-k holds a D.Phil. from the University of Oxford and specializes in international relations theory and the history of ideas.
- Author(s)Milan Babik
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.