All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionStates and Firms is a study in the political ecomy of the multinational enterprise, looking at how and why the internationalisation of twelve leading French - and German owned MNEs has interacted with the domestic environment.
- Author(s)Razeen Sally
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/1995
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.14figs.16tabs.
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.