Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionCreate a new family, church, or school ritual as preparation for Christmas or as a year-round meditation on the reincarnation. Fourteen scriptural events from the Advent and Christmas story are depicted in lush paintings and accompanied by an uplifting message. The text is fresh and contemporary yet with the timeless feel of a classic. The art is a unique visual meditation in itself. Ideal for private, family, or group use, this new Christmas custom-- * runs from the Annunciation through the visit from the magi. * includes a scripture passage, a brief meditation, a lesson, and a prayer for each station. * is simple eugh to be understood by children, rich eugh to be inspiring to adults. * combines the insight of a ted biblical scholar with the imagination of an award-winning artist.
- Author BiographyLawrence Boadt is a Paulist Father, publisher of Paulist Press, and an internationally known Old Testament scholar. He has written or edited many books, including Reading the Old Testament: An Introduction and The Book of Job: Why Do the Innocent Suffer?
- Author(s)Lawrence Boadt
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/07/2000
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width182 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.