All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a step-by-step approach to the most useful statistical analyses for language test developers and researchers using IBM SPSS, Winsteps and Facets. It contains clearly-worked out examples for each analysis with detailed explanations.
- Author BiographyRita Green is an international consultant and trainer as well as an EALTA (European Association for Language Testing and Assessment) Expert Member. She has trained teams in numerous testing projects around the world including those in the fields of education, diplomacy, air traffic control and the military. Rita has directed courses in statistical analysis for over 15 years and runs a regular course in statistical analysis for language testers at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Rita Green
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight502 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.