All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical Data Mining Using SAS Applications, Second Edition describes statistical data mining concepts and demonstrates the features of user-friendly data mining SAS tools. Integrating the statistical and graphical analysis tools available in SAS systems, the book provides complete statistical data mining solutions without writing SAS program codes or using the point-and-click approach. Each chapter emphasizes step-by-step instructions for using SAS macros and interpreting the results. Compiled data mining SAS macro files are available for download on the author's website. By following the step-by-step instructions and downloading the SAS macros, analysts can perform complete data mining analysis fast and effectively. New to the Second Edition-General Features Access to SAS macros directly from desktop Compatible with SAS version 9, SAS Enterprise Guide, and SAS Learning Edition Reorganization of all help files to an appendix Ability to create publication quality graphics Macro-call error check New Features in These SAS-Specific Macro Applications Converting PC data files to SAS data (EXLSAS2 macro) Randomly splitting data (RANSPLIT2) Frequency analysis (FREQ2) Univariate analysis (UNIVAR2) PCA and factor analysis (FACTOR2) Multiple linear regressions (REGDIAG2) Logistic regression (LOGIST2) CHAID analysis (CHAID2) Requiring experience with SAS programming, this resource supplies instructions and tools for quickly performing exploratory statistical methods, regression analysis, logistic regression multivariate methods, and classification analysis. It presents an accessible, SAS macro-oriented approach while offering comprehensive data mining solutions.
- Author BiographyGeorge Fernandez is a professor of applied statistical methods and the director of the Center for Research Design and Analysis at the University of Nevada in Reno.
- Author(s)George Fernandez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note151 black & white illustrations, 164 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.