All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical Factor Analysis and Related Methods Theory and Applications In bridging the gap between the mathematical and statistical theory of factor analysis, this new work represents the first unified treatment of the theory and practice of factor analysis and latent variable models. It focuses on such areas as: * The classical principal components model and sample-population inference* Several extensions and modifications of principal components, including Q and three-mode analysis and principal components in the complex domain* Maximum likelihood and weighted factor models, factor identification, factor rotation, and the estimation of factor scores* The use of factor models in conjunction with various types of data including time series, spatial data, rank orders, and minal variable* Applications of factor models to the estimation of functional forms and to least squares of regression estimators
- Author BiographyAbout the author ALEXANDER BASILEVSKY is Professor of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Winnipeg. He frequently serves as a professional consultant to both government and industry. In addition to numerous scholarly papers and government reports, Professor Basilevsky is the author of Applied Matrix Algebra in Statistical Sciences and coauthor of An Analysis of the U.S. Income Maintenance Experiments. He is a member of the Canadian Statistical Association, the American Statistical Association, and the Statistical Association of Manitoba, of which he is former president--at--large. Professor Basilevsky received his PhD in statistics/econometrics from the University of Southampton, England.
- Author(s)Alexander Basilevsky
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/1994
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1256 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.