All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a brief course in statistical inference that requires only a basic familiarity with probability and matrix and linear algebra. Ninety problems with solutions make it an ideal choice for self-study as well as a helpful review of a wide-ranging topic with important uses to professionals in business, government, public administration, and other fields. 2011 edition.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Ash is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Robert B. Ash
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight181 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.