All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to a wide variety of statistical methods for the analysis of repeated measurements. It is designed to be both a useful reference for practitioners and a textbook for a graduate-level course focused on methods for the analysis of repeated measurements. The important features of this book include a comprehensive coverage of classical and recent methods for continuous and categorical outcome variables; numerous homework problems at the end of each chapter; and the extensive use of real data sets in examples and homework problems.
- Author(s)Charles S. Davis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight796 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Corrected ed. 2002. Corr. 2nd printing 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.