All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many books on quality espouse the Taguchi loss function, they do t examine its impact on statistical quality control (SQC). But using the Taguchi loss function sheds new light on questions relating to SQC and calls for some changes. This book covers SQC in a way that conforms with the need to minimize loss. Subjects often t covered elsewhere include: (i) measurements, (ii) determining how many points to sample to obtain reliable control charts (for which purpose a new graphic tool, diffidence charts, is introduced), (iii) the connection between process capability and tolerances, (iv) how to adapt Deming's kp rule to quadratic loss, (v) how to adjust without tampering. We also discuss the efficiency of various statistics and how control chart constants are derived.
- Author(s)Dan Trietsch
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/1999
- Series TitleSeries on Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.