All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically targeted at the food industry, this state-of-the-art text/reference combines all the principal methods of statistical quality and process control into a single, up-to-date volume. In an easily understood and highly readable style, the author clearly explains underlying concepts and uses real world examples to illustrate statistical techniques. This Third Edition maintains the strengths of the first and second editions while adding new information on Total Quality Management, Computer Integrated Management, ISO 9001-2002, and The Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award. There are updates on FDA Regulations and Net Weight control limits, as well as additional HACCP applications. A new chapter has been added to explain concepts and implementation of the six-sigma quality control system.
- Author(s)Merton R. Hubbard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2003. Softcover reprint of the original 3rd ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.