All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your confidence in understanding, calculating, and interpreting statistics with STATISTICS PLAIN AND SIMPLE, Fourth Edition. This straightforward, conversational introduction to statistics presents just what its title promises -- a plain and simple overview that is clear, concise, and sparing in its use of jargon. A modular format presents material in easy-to-manage sections. You'll develop a strong awareness of the interaction between statistical methods and research methods along with a solid working kwledge of basic statistical cautions in research design, a strong understanding of the concept of significance, and the critical thinking skills necessary to apply these ideas.
- Author BiographySherri L. Jackson is professor of psychology at Jacksonville University (JU), where she has taught since 1988 and currently serves as Chair of the Division of Social Sciences. At JU, she has won Excellence in Scholarship (2003), University Service (2004), and Teaching (2009) awards; the university-wide Professor of the Year Award in 2004; the Woman of the Year Award in 2005; and the Institutional Excellence Award in 2007. She received her M.S. and Ph.D. in cognitive/experimental psychology from the University of Florida. Her research interests include human reasoning and the teaching of psychology, and she has published numerous articles in both areas. She is also the author of RESEARCH METHODS & STATISTICS: A CRITICAL THINKING APPROACH, 5th Edition (Wadsworth/Cengage, 2016), RESEARCH METHODS: A MODULAR APPROACH, 3rd Edition (Wadsworth/Cengage, 2015) and A CONCISE GUIDE TO STATISTICAL ANALYSES USING EXCEL, SPSS, AND THE TI-84 CALCULATOR (Cengage, 2013).
- Author(s)Sherri Jackson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight680 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.