All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book incorporates the use of available techlogies and modern methods of data analysis. The text focuses on providing conceptual understanding of the main themes of statistical inference, to provide a more solid grasp of the core ideas of statistics and make it relatively easy to apply those ideas to more theoretical and advanced statistics topics. Furthermore, the text offers cutting edge ideas like randomization and bootstrapping to introduce the fundamental ideas of statistical inference to enhance understanding, make statistics come alive, and deliver improved retention.
- Author(s)Dennis F. Lock,Eric F. Lock,Kari Lock Morgan,Patti Frazer Lock,Robin H. Lock
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notediagrams, figures
- Weight674 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.