All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple-to-follow, yet rigorous, practical guide to the statistical techniques used in marketing and consumer research.
- Author BiographyMario Mazzocchi is Associate Professor in Statistics and Economics at the Department of Statistical Sciences of the University of Bologna. He is also Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Reading, where he has previously served as a lecturer in Applied Economics and Consumer Behaviour. He is currently a consultant to FAO on nutrition policies, and has been appointed by the European Commission as a permanent member of the group of experts on the evaluation of the EU School Fruit Scheme. He is Associate Editor of the journal Food Policy. He has led research teams of the University of Bologna in four EC-funded research projects. He has published two books(Fat Economics and Statistics for Marketing and Consumer Research) and about 40 articles in international refereed papers on a variety of applied economics topics, including consumer research, policy evaluation, health economics, tourism economics, time series econometrics.
- Author(s)Mario Mazzocchi
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight726 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.