All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Statistics for Quality Control is a basic level study of statistics used in a production operations setting. It is primarily intended for students entering quality control or other industrial and operations careers. It covers introductory topics such as a brief background, measurements, and graphing techniques. It then moves on to the beginning statistics necessary to understand these practices commonly found in industry and ends with coverage of quality assurance issues along with some pertinent managerial practices associated with this topic. Industrial Statistics for Quality Control is designed for trade schools, corporate training programs, technical and community colleges, or freshman level university students beginning a major in quality and quality management. It could also be used as a refresher for more advanced students or students in other operations topics t focused entirely on quality. Industrial Statistics for Quality Control is also intended for students entering an industrial career in a production or manufacturing setting; or are already employed and require training.The statistics found in this text is n-calculus or n-engineering statistics, yet includes the most common practices found in an industrial setting regarding quality control statistics.
- Author BiographyDaniel Jackson is an Associate Professor of Architectural and Manufacturing Sciences at Western Kentucky University. He has more than 30 years of teaching and research experience in manufacturing operations and design, quality assurance and control, six sigma, lean concepts, and graduate courses. He works extensively with students by teaching, advising, and directing their career interests. He has traveled throughout the world teaching and conducting research.
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.