Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated edition of Statistics for Research explains statistical concepts in a straight-forward and accessible way using practical examples from a variety of disciplines. If you're looking for an easy-to-read, comprehensive introduction to statistics with a guide to SPSS, this is the book for you! The new edition features: - Clear explanations of all the main techniques of statistical analysis - A brand new student-friendly, easy-to-navigate design - Even more step-by-step screenshots of SPSS commands and outputs - An extensive glossary of terms, ideal for those new to statistics - End of chapter exercises to help you put your learning into practice - A new, fully updated companion website (www.uk.sagepub.com/argyrous3) with comprehensive student and lecturer resources including additional, discipline specific examples and online readings and WebCT/Blackboard quizzes. This is the ideal textbook for any course in statistical methods across the health and social sciences and a perfect starter book for students, researchers and professionals alike. Available with Perusall-an eBook that makes it easier to prepare for class Perusall is an award-winning eBook platform featuring social antation tools that allow students and instructors to collaboratively mark up and discuss their SAGE textbook. Backed by research and supported by techlogical invations developed at Harvard University, this process of learning through collaborative antation keeps your students engaged and makes teaching easier and more effective. Learn more.
- Author BiographyGeorge Argyrous is a senior lecturer in the School of Social Science and Policy at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)George Argyrous
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.