CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionStatistics for the Social Sciences using Excel offers an excellent and helpful introduction to business statistics for students who require a first course, providing all of the explanation, tools, and skills which are required in order to master the subject matter. Thorough, clear and accessible, the text guides students in a progressive, step-by-step manner through the theoretical concepts and techniques, and supports understanding by providing extensive examples from a South African context. The text assumes prior kwledge of the subject, and includes refresher chapters on numerical skills and Microsoft Excel. This text is eminently suitable as a first course in statistics for students who are studying the subject as a module within any social science-based programme of study.
- Author(s)Alban Burke,Branko Pecar,Glyn Davis,Leonard Santana
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.