All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be cool? The quality has always been hard to define, but easy to identify. James Dean. Miles Davis. They were cool. Steve McQueen riding a motorcycle. Very cool. To that list, you can w add ather towering paragon of cool: the mighty polar bear. In Stay Cool, award-winning polar photographer Jonathan Chester and writer Patrick Regan reveal the uncanny life lessons to be learned from polar bears, those imposing but endlessly appealing kings of the Arctic. Pithy, clever, and surprisingly heart-warming, Stay Cool illustrates that these wild creatures with a strong sense of self and the ability to rely on their instincts have something useful to teach us all, making this keepsake book a great gift for people of all ages.
- Author BiographyJonathan Chester is one of the world's leading polar photographers. He is also an author, film producer, guide, and mountaineer. The photographs in this book are from his many Antarctic expeditions.
- Author(s)Jonathan Chester,Patrick Regan
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleExtreme Images
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width145 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byJonathan Chester
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.